Wednesday, December 3, 2008

[BLACK] will always be [BEAUTIFUL].


Only recently, I've been having a craze over any and everything black. From black hair, black nails to black clothing and shoes. Black can look so elegant as well as effortlessly edgy. When does black ever go wrong? To me, it seems like never. From the classy little black dress or gown to simple long black tights and black leather. It all gives off a sort of glow. When you can't pull off bright colors, pastel colors, neutral colors, just simply turn to black. In my eyes, you'll shine. No matter your skin color or ethnicity, I'm a strong believer that you can and WILL pull off black and look fierce! I'm not persuading you to wear black everyday either, but switch it up sometimes. Add some black here and there, be different, stand out. Try it, I promise you, black won't let you down. :D


No comments: